Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting Better

Well, I have to say all things considered today was a good day in the whole recovery from the surgery. It was about 6:30PM when it dawned on me that I went too hard today and called it quits. Not too shabby, but I am over tired right now. I was not able to sleep last night because I wanted to sleep in my bed and just could not get comfortable. Tonight I shall return to sleeping in my lazyboy until my gut feels better.

I decided to cancel my interview at the jail for tommorow, going through the security check point is just too much. I reshceduled it for Monday, three more days should make the difference on that kinda stuff. I also can not wear dress pants yet as the wound is right on my belt line, so unless I want to imitate the teenagers with the droopy drawers I have to wear loose fitting stuff that does not put a belt on my waist.

Other than that all is pretty darn good here. Well back to my easy chair, heres hoping all your faces have smiles

4 comments:

  1. Just had lower abdominal surgery 7 weeks ago. Three different laparoscopic incisions- couldn't wear my jeans for almost a month! At 5 weeks out I felt completely back to normal. Vicodin made my stomach hurt so bad I switched to ibuprofen in the first 24 hours. Hope your recovery is quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, Chuck. I hope you continue to heal. I think you're wise in re-scheduling that interview. It may be too much, too soon.

    ReplyDelete