Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday

You know this used to be my favorite day of the week, till my work schedule changed. Now its just another work day. Well I took a week off from blogging after the cruise, and boy oh boy have I been busy. I needed to shape up a few things around job number two as I put something into the works for them. I have a tour happening there this afternoon from a local treatment center that is looking to build a relationship with a sober living community. If all goes well my marketing will be complete as this deal would keep us at capacity pretty much all the time. I also have a new venture in the works that if it works out I will be running a group or two for these folks. As you know I am going to school to become a counselor, well when I was speaking to them about the tour they mentioned this need of theirs. It's my hope to close both deals today, but more will be revealed.

This is going to be a very busy week for me. This meeting today, work tonight, school tomorrow and Thursday, and the fern house on Wednesday. I also need to squeeze in a few other things but I am so tired I can't think of what. My body clock is completely screwed up. Every time I go on vacation I go through this. I am unfortunately a graveyard shift guy, but cruise ships are not. Therefore it took me two days into vacation to get used to waking up in the morning, and now I'm back for over a week and I can't sleep during the day yet. I will get back into the rhythm, but it will probably take another week or so.

Well that's about it for now, I have lost my train of thought. I will update you all on how the meeting goes today, after I try getting a few hours sleep.

Here's hoping all your faces have smiles!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. happy monday to you too dude!

    smiles, mom
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Chuck, I hope it all works out the way you want.

    Smiles,

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck -

    I want you to know how proud I am of you and the progress that you have made over the last couple of years - not just getting and staying sober, but also becoming a contributing member of society with a social conscious.

    My best to your Mom & Dad.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete