Monday, February 14, 2011

A laugh to start your week

HOW  IS EDITH?

A  sweet grandmother telephoned  St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly asked,
"Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me  how a patient is
doing?" The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear.  What's the  name
and room number of the  patient?"
The  grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said,  "Edith Findlay, Room
302." The operator replied,  "Let me put you on hold while I check with the
nurse's station for that room." After a  few minutes, the operator returned
to the phone and said, "I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Edith
is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine;  her blood work just came back
normal and her Physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged
tomorrow." The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so
worried. God bless you for the good news. "The  operator replied, "You're
more than welcome. Is Edith your daughter?" The grandmother said, "No, I'm
Edith Findlay in Room 302. No one tells me crap."


Everyone have a very happy Monday!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!!!! That's funny!

    Happy Valentine's Day Chuck! HUgs!

    ReplyDelete