Monday, February 28, 2011

Yay Monday

Yup I said it, yay Monday! I know most of you don't like it but it's my version of Friday, and I need a freakin day off! I know a lot of my regulars won't see this for a week as they are on the bloggers cruise. I wish them a lot of fun and would really rather be blogging about all the fun on the ship, but I couldn't make it.

This has been the longest weekend ever with the kiddies and I'm here to say I want to start renaming them the brats. I really wish I could share some stories as most of them could easily end up being a reality show with HUGE ratings.

Today is a busy day at job two as I have some real issues with some of the crap those brats are pulling too! The upside is that I can dictate some remedies here, and you can bet I intend to! These brats know I am at job one over the weekend so they try to get away with things. What they don't realize (and I do not for the life of me know why they don't) this is not my first go around. They don't know how many sets of eyes and ears I have looking over them while I am away, but they are busted tonight...should be interesting. After that I hope to have another poker game as last week was a lot of fun.

Well that's about it, I know not to much interesting stuff for you, but maybe tomorrow will. Here's hoping all your faces have smiles!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Chuck. I'm happy to know that you do have a resting day. Yes your parents are probably enjoying themselves on the Carnival Glory but oh what the heck, they deserve it. They are special people.
    We deserve it also but we'll get our due later. Have a great day.

    Paul
    retirementman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's us folks, fighting evil while they are gone off partying senselessly... bwahahahahahaha...

    Nip their bad behavior in the bud, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so wonderful meeting your folks on BC4 Chuck, hopefully someday I will get the pleasure of meeting you on one also. Keep up the good work.

    Smiles on my first day back to work.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete