Friday, February 11, 2011

Well, as I expected, the political talk brought lots of opinions. Thank you all for your opinions, that said we won't be doing that again real soon. I really hate debates about politics and religion because everyone has their opinion, and it's rare that they will stay open minded enough to take someone else's opinion seriously or let facts influence them. Some of you did, and I am proud of you for that, again it's rare. I know the Sarge, who was there reason for the post, thinks i do not take his opinions seriously but i do. I listen to all of his opinions, then i take the advice of one of his hero's, Ronald Reagan; trust but verify. Enough about that. Next up.....Jesus vs Allah (just kidding)

Well it's Friday again and that means I will be heading in to see the kiddies tonight. We had a meeting yesterday, and I do so dread those. Every meeting we have had since I started there has been what I would call, no fun (saying that as polite as I know how to). Yesterday was quite productive though, I was very pleasantly surprised.

Well thats it for now, have a great Friday.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with the kiddies. I also enjoyed yesterdays post. Keep smiling.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. One reason I keep away from politics on my blog, for some reason people just can not agree to disagree! BUT it is your blog and I've enjoyed reading it.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you mind turning off comment verification. i just hate it. thank you. the end.

    smiles, mom
    xxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was an interesting back and forth, you lose, i win, the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha,ha,ha. Isn't it amazing that as a son you never seem to win with a father. That's OK, your dad is here to talk about with politics. I wish I could sit today and talk about politics with my dad. He died 10 years ago and I still miss him. That's why I Love Charlie so much. He's like my dad. Keep the politics going with him even though you will never win. Have a great day Chuck.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete