Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to normal

Tuesday afternoon and the reality of normal life is settling in. For all those anxiously awaiting pictures of the people of walmart, sad news. I did find a great picture that I would have loved to share with you but I couldn't get the camera out of my pocket and turned on fast enough, ooops.

I went to starbucks this morning for a very relaxing cup of coffee shared with my iPad. Well I found an article on the new starbucks drink cup size being bigger than the average human stomach which I found very interesting. I decided to share the graphic with one of the employees and she looked at me and said "just imagine how bad that is for you". Now I know not everyone loves their job, or there place in life, but I took her comment to mean I shouldn't have my favorite vanilla cafe frappachino. Maybe tomorrow I'll try dunkin doughnuts... I'm sure that's MUCH better for me.

Enough about that, tonight it's back to school! Client intake and assessment is on the menu at school this week. That's great because I do that at my job already. Either I am gonna breeze through this class, or I will learn some things that will help me get better at my job right away... Well probably both! I am also quite stoked because the teacher, Tina, is just great. She is very informative covers what needs to be covered, and let's us go. Some of the instructors are very monotone, scattered, very longwinded, and make Chuck sleepy.

Well I'm gonna go now I need to review before class at five. Have a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. That's a really large beverage! I wouldn't be surprised to hear a very large number if we knew how many people truly hate their jobs.

    I'm glad you're excited about your class and your teacher! A sleepy Chuck is No Good in class! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Starbucks coffee to strong for me. I use to always get Tim Horton's coffee but I found the best coffee at believe it or not, MacDonalds and at 17 cents more you get a great muffin. Total cost $1.85 and the coffee is the large which is the extra large at Tim Horton's. In fact I'm leaving right now to get my MacDonalds coffee. Have a great day and I'm so happy that your schooling is going well.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete