Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hoping for a great Thursday.


Last night was a great night back at the Fern! For those who do not know I am alumni of this great place, and I go back there every Wednesday night to share how I got out of the pit of addiction and make some suggestions for the guys following me. I just love this two hours of my week because every time I go to the fern house I get reminded of why I stopped using drugs in the first place. I also deepen my passion for sobriety each time I show up and help someone else just like me.

Well enough about that. I see from all your comments that your all on pins and needles about the upcoming announcement. Unfortunately I am not yet able to talk about it just yet as there are still too many details to be worked out. I can tell you that if this happens I will be a much busier person, but I think it will be beneficial on several levels. I just have to get the ducks in a row and make sure that I am not walking into a situation that would be bad for me. I promise all the details will be to you soon.

Tonight is a back to school moment but Rodney Dangerfield is not invited. I am looking forward to this and by the end of the night another class will be completed and I will be that much closer to being able to get my councilors license. Well that's it for now talk to you guys later, till then have a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. OCD, gettin' his ducks in a row. Now that's funny. Srsly, I know you will get them all lined up and then let us know when you can. We all are right behind you...and the other ducks.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's good, it will be ready, and then you can tell us. I'm just so excit4d that you are excited about whatever it is. That makes me smile.

    I know you really enjoy your time at Fern House. If I were in your shoes I'd see it as a way of paying my help forward, plus using it to work through my life and keep me on track.Plus I'd get a real sense of "good" from it.

    Sounds like you're keeping busy. Enjoy school! and good luck with your news. I hope it works out for you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a new job/position lined up. That's what I think with all this school and deep commitment you have.

    Have a terrific Thursday too. :)

    ReplyDelete