Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday afternoon

Well it's Sunday and my vacation officially ends in about two hours. This has been a very relaxing week but I must say I am ready to get back to work. I stopped in there yesterday for about twenty minutes and I realized that I do truly belong there. I was inundated by friends asking how my trip was and much I was missed and that left me with a very good feeling. You know for many years of my life no one wanted the person I was to be around. People slammed doors in my face when I knocked. Now I know why and don't blame anyone who did that. Now there are true friends and I want to say I appreciate you all! Well that's it for now cause I need t watch a little football before work. Here's hoping all your faces have smiles...cause mine does!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. i just love you chuckie duck!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the man you are now:). Welcome home. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to be where you are right now? Yes, coming back from vacation isn't so fun, but I do know that life is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet all of your work pals missed you, so it will be good to get back and compare notes, and eagerly await your next vacation

    bonks to you mr. Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuck, you seem to be a wonderful guy and people know you now for the man that you are today, a positive one. My football team will eventually the Superbowl. My the way my team is a the and please don't laugh, the Detroit Lions. Ok you can laugh now if you want. Have a good day tomorrow.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post Chuck, some people slammed doors and some enabled, for that I am sorry, I like you now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love where you're at now, too! I'm praying my brothers will also find there way back from the darkness.

    ReplyDelete