Friday, January 14, 2011

Day seven




Yes that is what it looks like, we are almost home and the cruise is almost over. Very sad moment, but it has been a spectacular time for all of us. I can only pray for good health so we are all able to do this again! I will be putting all the pictures up on facebook tomorrow night and more will follow as the group is emailing everyone all the photos.

With all the weather problems we have had (rain, tropical storm force winds, missed ports, etc.) you would think that the group would be bummed, but everyone just had a blast.

Just one question: who is cooking dinner for me and serving it tomorrow?

Can't wait to talk to everyone soon! Till then have a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chuck, your last sentence," who is cooking dinner for me and serving it tomorrow?", I'll tell you. When you get home go into your washroom and look into your mirror.
    " Surprise " are you ready to begin cooking again? I know because after my cruise in a week I don't have to know who going to cook my dinner. It's Me, myself & I. I'm the chef in the family so my wife will being asking me what's for dinner Paul? I'm so glad that you enjoyed your cruise with the family. It must have been great. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all know how to make the best of an imperfect situation... because nothing is always perfect!

    I can not wait for BC4... 43 days and counting down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is always the let down after a cruise...waiting on your own self and no one to turn down the covers. Bugger. You'll survive:)

    Can't wait to see all the photos. Y'all know how to turn lemons into lemonade when it becomes necessary.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete