Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day two in paradise








You know I just don't think there is anything better than a sunrise over the open ocean. This is day two of the cruise and we are skirting the Florida keys
Day one was a barrel of laughs, the kind of delirious laughs that come from staying awake for thirty some hours at a time. I do think I did great at it cause I never even got grumpy, but really who could be grumpy here



Leaving port was very nice, a lovely view of NASA and the cape, could only wish for a launch while we were leaving... Maybe next time! In a few hours we will see land for the last time till tomorrow when we get to Cozumel.



Here's hoping you have a great day, I sure will
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Just south of the keys

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than being on a cruise. Thanks for letting me tag along.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope yer havin fun on day duhr ... (i think dat'z 2 in french) pleez send pikshurz uv sarge pole dancin. dat alwayz makez me laff an laff.
    luv--yer frend--jh

    ReplyDelete
  3. take it all in and enjoy... most of all - relax.

    ReplyDelete