Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday in paradise





Good morning from paradise. At least the day started looking like paradise, now there is a tornado watch and it's very humid. Last night was my first night back with the kiddies and was pretty uneventful. I really had some difficulty staying awake, I really got used to sleeping at night like a normal person does. The best part is they are working me back in slow, I worked last night, have the next few nights off, then back to normal schedule on Friday.
The reason for this is I go back to school Tuesday and Thursday this week. I really like school, but I don't always understand how the classes that I have to take could ever be put into value. I should say I used to say that back in high school and I can think of at least no times that knowing if y=3x+5 and if a train is traveling west at 47mph into a15mph wind then y=?????...... Okay maybe I'll pay a little more attention this time and can maybe answer some questions later.
For today there is a trip to the walmart in my future. I'm sure most of you have gotten. Those people of walmart emails with pictures of the guys wearing dresses, the extra fat women wearing a medium t-shirt that covers about half her fat rolls... You know the emails, well I'm taking the camera going in search of these relatives of the guy from deliverance.
Well that's it for now, here's hoping all your faces have smiles


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. I'll await the pictures from Wal-Mart as you surely will find some weirdness there.

    Have a terrific day and I'm smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful, Chuck... those other Walmart shoppers are also carrying cameras! bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wal-Mart is just a third world country in TN. I haven't ventured into one up here in Ohio. Just not wanting to take that step... LOL!

    Have a great couple of days off from your job. Enjoy school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I tried to get the camera out of my pocket and turned on real fast, by the time I had this real beauty in my ended her man was glaring back at me, couldn't get the shot off

    ReplyDelete
  5. x = (y-5)/3

    Enjoy life one day at a time - it is always an education.

    Glad to hear that you enjoyed the cruise so much.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland!! I've been reading your Dad and Mom's blogs for years, I took a little break and now I'm back. Nice blog, keep up the good work!
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I was at the walmart yesterday. I don't think I'll wind up in one of those photos of yours...I hope!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete